CSRP™ online study course is available
Rooftop Photovoltaic System Installations, a comprehensive online study course that helps you prepare for the Roof Integrated Solar Energy™ (RISE™) Certified Solar Roofing Professional™ (CSRP) exam, is available in the NRCA Bookstore.
NRCA University, in conjunction with Penn State, is offering the online course, which provides the latest information about rooftop photovoltaic (PV) system installations. Many industry experts contributed content to the course's five self-paced learning modules, covering each of the CSRP exam domains.
The program, which will take about 15 hours to complete, includes:
The NRCA member and nonmember price is $295. For more information or to register, click here.
- Planning and Implementing Safety Requirements
- Identifying Structural, Roof Assembly and PV System Design Issues
- Applying Basic Electrical System Principles and Practices
- Estimating, Contracting and Selling a Roof-mounted PV System
- Managing and Directing Roof-mounted PV System Installations
The CSRP designation is a voluntary certification for professionals who plan to oversee installation of rooftop PV systems. The credential evaluates whether candidates have the underlying knowledge required to successfully install rooftop PV systems and certifies individuals for all building types.
There are no comments posted.
Enter your user name and password to login.
, if you need to register for a NRCA account.