Impact-resistant Roofs: Smart Steps to Reduce Hailstorm Damage: Steep-slope Roof System Basics
This module will enhance your ability to discuss roofing materials and systems with professional roofing contractors and others.
After completing this module, you will be able to:
- Describe components of a steep-slope roof assembly
- List types of residential steep-slope roof coverings
- Explain basic steep-slope flashing concepts
- Recognize commonly installed steep-slope roof system accessories
- Describe the importance of ventilation in steep-slope roof assemblies
This page requires you to login with your NRCA account. Enter your user name and
password to login.
, if you need to register for a NRCA account.