Impact-resistant Roofs: Smart Steps to Reduce Hailstorm Damage: Impact-resistant Products, Ratings & Building Codes
This module explore how impact-resistant products are tested, their rating systems and what building codes have to say about these issues. Residential roofing warranties will also be discussed.
After completing this module, you will be able to:
- Describe testing methods and rating systems used for impact-resistant roofing products
- Tell others about the important role of building codes and the importance of complying with them during roof system replacement projects
- Identify criteria to qualify for insurance premium discounts
- Describe how certain roofing products are enhanced to increase impact resistance
- Discuss steep-slope roofing product warranties with others
This page requires you to login with your NRCA account. Enter your user name and
password to login.
, if you need to register for a NRCA account.