NRCA ELECTS 2012-13 OFFICERS AND DIRECTORS
Orlando, Fla.The National Roofing Contractors Association (NRCA) announced
its 2012-13 slate of officers and directors at its 125th Annual Convention held
Feb. 20-24 in Orlando, Fla. Bruce McCrory, co-owner and secretary and treasurer
of Kiker Corp., Mobile, Ala., was elected NRCA president, and Nelson Braddy, president
and chief executive officer (CEO) of King of Texas Roofing Co. LP, Grand Prairie,
Texas, was elected senior vice president. Jim Barr, president of Barr Roofing Co.,
Abilene, Texas; John Embow, president of Grove Roofing Services Inc., Buffalo, N.Y.;
Robert Willis, vice president of The Wehner Roofing & Tinning Co., Dayton, Ohio;
and Richard Nugent, CEO of Nations Roof LLC, Bridgeport, Conn., were elected vice
Additionally, the following were elected as directors:
For more information about NRCA's board of directors and next year's nominations,
contact Alison LaValley, NRCA's vice president of operations, at (847) 299-9070,
ext. 7573 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Chris Adler, president of Adler Roofing & Sheet Metal Inc., Joliet, Ill.
- Chuck Chapman, president of Tecta America Arizona LLC, Glendale
- Chad Collins, owner of Bone Dry Roofing Co., Bogart, Ga.
- DeWayne Corvin, president and CEO of Decor Construction Inc., Tulsa, Okla.
- Luke Duffy, vice president of Elens & Maichin Roofing and Sheet Metal Inc.,
- Michael Gaulin, vice president of operations for Tecta America East LLC,
- Alex Hernandez, president of Clark Roofing Co., Broadview, Ill.
- Billy Hood, owner of Billy Hood & Associates Inc., Fresno, Texas
- Michael Johannes, president of Nations Roof East, Yonkers, N.Y.
- Serge LaFleur, president of Norman & Collie Inc., Montreal
- Christian Madsen, president of Madsen Roofing & Waterproofing Inc., Sacramento,
- Bert Nunez, president of Benco Commercial Roofing, Fort Worth, Texas
- Lindy Ryan, Southeast regional managing president of Tecta America Southeast
LLC, Sanford, Fla.
- Paul Shah, president of Anderson & Shah Roofing Inc., Joliet, Ill.
- David Tilsen, president of Tilsen Roofing Co. Inc., Madison, Wis.
NRCA is one of the construction industry's most respected trade associations and
the voice and leading authority in the roofing industry for information, education,
technology and advocacy. It represents all segments of the roofing industry, including
contractors; manufacturers; distributors; architects; consultants; engineers; building
owners; and city, state and government agencies. NRCA's mission is to inform and
assist the roofing industry, act as its principal advocate and help members in serving
their customers. NRCA continually strives to enhance every aspect of the roofing
industry. For information about NRCA and its services and offerings, visit