NRCA elects 2013-14 officers
NRCA announced its 2013-14 slate of officers during its 126th Annual Convention Feb. 3-7. The following were named to NRCA's Executive Committee and will begin their terms June 1.
President, one year:
Senior vice president, one year:
- Nelson Braddy, president and chief executive officer (CEO) of King of Texas Roofing Co., Grand Prairie, Texas
Vice presidents, two years:
- Richard Nugent, CEO of Nations Roof LLC, Lithia Springs, Ga.
NRCA's new directors, who will serve three-year terms, follow:
- Scott Baxter, vice president of CRS of Monroe Inc., Monroe, N.C.
- Robert Kulp, owner of Kulp's of Stratford LLC, Stratford, Wis.
- Lindy Ryan, Southeast regional managing president of Tecta America Southeast LLC, Sanford, Fla.
For more information about NRCA's board of directors and next year's nominations, contact Alison LaValley, NRCA's vice president of operations, at (847) 299-9070, ext. 7573 or email@example.com.
- Tim Blue, president of Blue's Roofing Co., Milpitas, Calif.
- Dennis Conway, principal and vice president of Commercial Roofers Inc., Las Vegas
- Chris Fry, vice president of Fry Roofing Inc., San Antonio
- Don Kennedy, president of Don Kennedy Roofing Co. Inc., Nashville, Tenn.
- Kevin Krolczyk, president of Mint Roofing, Long Lake, Minn.
- Aaron Martin, president of DRI Cos., Irvine, Calif.
- James Patterson, senior vice presidentprocurement for CentiMark Corp., Canonsburg, Pa.
- Tim Rainey, president of Supreme Roofing Systems, Dallas
There are no comments posted.
Enter your user name and password to login.
, if you need to register for a NRCA account.
Have you used the Center for Environmental Innovation in Roofing's RoofPoint™ program?
Find a roofing contractor