NRCA University Business Management Series 2.0 Webinar Recording: Compliance With OSHA Record Keeping – Anything Less Than 100 Percent Will be Costly (electronic file)
Speaker: Edwin Foulke, partner at Fisher & Phillips, Attorneys at Law, a law firm dedicated to representing employers nationally in labor and employment matters
Do you believe your company is 100 percent compliant with OSHA's record-keeping requirements? Most employers think their OSHA record-keeping logs and procedures are fully compliant only to learn after an OSHA inspection (and in some cases hundreds of thousands of dollars in penalties) they were not. Don't miss this opportunity to learn the necessary information to stay fully compliant with OSHA's record-keeping regulations.
By listening to this webinar, you will learn:
- Whether an injury or illness is work-related and recordable
- The difference between medical treatment and first aid
- Information necessary for OSHA 300 logs and 300A summaries to be fully compliant
- Time limits for recording injuries and illnesses as well as providing the logs to OSHA and employees
- Requirements for reporting fatalities and the hospitalization of several employees
- The most recent OSHA record-keeping interpretation
- Common errors made by employers when handling record-keeping
To purchase multiple webinar recordings at discount pricing, contact Jeff Jarvis, NRCA's director of business development,
at (800) 323-9545, ext. 7512 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is an electronic publication. Electronic publication's are a convenient way to access NRCA resources. They are accessible directly from the purchaser's account on NRCA's website. For more information about NRCA's electronic publications, click here.
Please note that these publications are not downloadable, not available as PDFs and cannot be viewed offline.
This page requires you to login with your NRCA account. Enter your user name and
password to login.
, if you need to register for a NRCA account.