The NRCA Roofing Safety Resource CD
Thank you for your interest; however, this product has been discontinued and no longer is available. Please contact NRCA's customer service department at (866) ASK-NRCA (275-6722) or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
for more information and to find an alternative product to meet your needs.
A comprehensive safety resource that can be tailored to your company's specific needs
Develop company-specific and job-specific safety programs, quickly access resource and training materials, and manage an assortment of safety-related issues with The NRCA Roofing Safety Resource CD.
Based on the print version of The NRCA Safety Manual yet much more comprehensive, this CD-ROM enables you to compile, save and print safety programs tailored to the conditions and requirements of your particular roofing projects while also providing you with the tools to develop a safety program in a distinctive, customized format that is concise and professional.
The CD-ROM contains the full set of NRCA Toolbox Talks I and II, NRCA's Pocket Guide to Safety and job-hazard assessment checklists by chapter topic. It also enables you to:
- Develop, save and print your company safety program
- Track and store employee data, including training, accidents and drug testing
- Develop, save and print project-specific safety programs
- Complete, save and print required OSHA injury reporting forms
- Access and print NRCA's Toolbox Talks for training meetings
- Link to current OSHA regulations, state-plan Web sites, safety resources and other government agencies that affect the roofing industry
- Develop, save and print custom emergency action plans
||(44 NRCA Points)
||(88 NRCA Points)
This page requires you to login with your NRCA account. Enter your user name and
password to login.
, if you need to register for a NRCA account.