The NRCA Building Codes Manual, Second Edition (electronic file)
ANYONE INVOLVED WITH ROOF SYSTEM DESIGN OR INSTALLATION MUST HAVE THIS MANUAL!
The second edition of NRCA's Building Codes Manual gives you a comprehensive analysis of model building code requirements applicable to roof systems in the U.S.
It also provides detailed analyses of building code requirements for specific roof system types and contains a list of roofing-specific reference standards (e.g., ASTM International standards) required for code compliance, as well as an up-to-date analysis of code applicability for all 50 states and more than 50 major U.S. cities.
The second edition also will provide you with:
- Roofing-related provisions of the International Building Code, 2003 Edition
- Roofing-related provisions of the International Residential Code, 2003 Edition
- Roofing-related provisions of NFPA 5000, Building Construction and Safety Code, 2003 Edition
- Roofing-related provisions of The BOCA National Building Code/1999
- Roofing-related provisions of the Standard Building Code, 1999 Edition
- Roofing-related provisions of the Uniform Building Code, 1997 Edition
This is an electronic publication. Electronic publication's are a convenient way to access NRCA resources. They are accessible directly from the purchaser's account on NRCA's website. For more information about NRCA's electronic publications, click here.
Please note that these publications are not downloadable, not available as PDFs and cannot be viewed offline.
This page requires you to login with your NRCA account. Enter your user name and
password to login.
, if you need to register for a NRCA account.