CertainTeed and NRCA have aligned to provide you with the following opportunities, information and education that will help build your business. Through our partnership, CertainTeed roofing contractors receive exclusive benefits and discounts on NRCA publications, online programs and more.
In addition, CertainTeed roofing contractors will receive a special discount on their first-year NRCA membership dues, including $500 in CertainTeed warranty credits.
CertainTeed strives to be the preferred choice for innovative building products and systems by delivering a superior customer experience to a broader market through the development of exceptional team performance and world-class processes.
As a CertainTeed certified contractor, you have an exclusive opportunity to join NRCA and save $250 on your first-year membership dues in addition to receiving $500 in CertainTeed warranty credits. A $750 value!
Your membership provides you with exclusive members-only access to invaluable resources, roofing-specific information, job leads and technical expertise you can't get anywhere else.
Some of these resources include:
- Free electronic access to all NRCA publications
- Free webinars delivered live monthly and archived for viewing whenever it is convenient for you
- Substantial savings on all NRCA products, services and educational program registrations, including the International Roofing Expo, the largest U.S. roofing exhibition
- A fully enhanced digital listing on NRCA's website, nrca.net, and on its consumer website, everybodyneedsaroof.com
- One-on-one access to NRCA's technical and risk management experts
- Free legal assistance through NRCA's Legal Resource Center
- And much more ...
Become an NRCA member and join a community of professionals dedicated to advancing the roofing industry. Membership in NRCA also is widely recognized as a mark of commitment and high achievement in the roofing industry.
Select CertainTeed from the Partner Program dropdown menu in the online membership application and provide your My Edge ID in the Program ID box.
Questions? Call (800) 323-9545 to speak with an NRCA member services representative.