GAF and NRCA have joined forces to provide you with the following opportunities, information and education that will help build your business. Through this partnership, GAF roofing contractors receive exclusive benefits and discounts on NRCA publications, online programs and more.
In addition, GAF roofing contractors will receive a bonus with their first two years of NRCA membership dues.
GAF believes in creating long-term value for its customers and business partners. The company is committed to manufacturing products that support its customers' needs and strives for excellence in the development of long-lasting products and quality service and offerings to its contractors.
As a GAF-certified contractor, you have an exclusive opportunity to join NRCA and receive a free NRCA education pass and up to $1,500 GAF Rewards.
Your membership provides you with exclusive members-only access to invaluable resources, roofing-specific information, job leads and technical expertise you can't get anywhere else.
Some of these resources include:
- Free electronic access to all NRCA publications
- Free webinars delivered live monthly and archived for viewing whenever it is convenient for you
- Substantial savings on all NRCA products, services and educational program registrations, including the International Roofing Expo, the largest U.S. roofing exhibition
- A fully enhanced digital listing on NRCA's website, nrca.net, and on its consumer website, everybodyneedsaroof.com
- One-on-one access to NRCA's technical and risk management experts
- Free legal assistance through NRCA's Legal Resource Center
- And much more ...
Become an NRCA member and join a community of professionals dedicated to advancing the roofing industry. Membership in NRCA also is widely recognized as a mark of commitment and high achievement in the roofing industry.
GAF contractors who have Master Elite, Certified, Master Select or Master status can select GAF from the Partner Program dropdown menu in the online membership application and provide their GAF certification number in the Program ID box.
Questions? Call (800) 323-9545 to speak with an NRCA member services representative.