Associated General Contractors of America’s Advanced Management Program
Cooper Hotel Conference Center & Spa
This course is full. You may contact Sharon Williams at email@example.com to be placed on a waitlist.
This six-day program provides construction industry executives with essential skills and techniques required to successfully lead an organization.
- Strategic and financial management
- Risk management
- Contract dispute resolution
- Leading change
- Construction ethics
- Team building
- Safety management
- Reputation and media management
- Construction productivity
- Recruitment, retention and succession planning
All course faculty have construction backgrounds and are experts in their specialty areas.
The all-inclusive registration includes the following:
- Five nights at the Cooper Hotel Conference Center & Spa
- Course materials
To learn more and take advantage of a special NRCA discount, click here.
Use discount code: NRCA5