NRCA’s prestigious 2024 Gold Circle Awards will honor outstanding contributions and unique roofing-related jobs and services completed between June 1, 2021, and May 31, 2023—submit your best work for a chance to earn this elite recognition.
Nominees must be NRCA members. Self-nominations are not accepted, and a nominator cannot be employed by the roofing contracting company being nominated. However, nominated companies may assist in the preparation of the entry to ensure adequate information is provided.
Nominations will be accepted from:
- Building owners and facility managers
- Design professionals and roof consultants
- General contractors
- Manufacturers and distributors
- Insurance companies
- NRCA affiliate executives
A nomination package should consist of the following:
- A nomination form
- A nomination letter. The nominator should submit a letter explaining why he or she is nominating an NRCA member for a Gold Circle Award.
- Detailed description of the project, program, service or event. In addition to the nomination form, describe what made the project, program, service or event so unique that it should be considered for a Gold Circle Award. Be sure to provide adequate details explaining the project from conception to completion. The more information you provide, the better the entry for judges to score the project. The judges work in the industry and appreciate technical jargon. Include tear-off procedures, installation procedures from the roof deck up including product and manufacturer names as well as safety considerations.
- Descriptive photographs. Descriptive photographs must be submitted. Before, during and after photos work best to showcase work.
- Other relevant entry materials. Include other relevant items to explain the project from beginning to end. Please remember the only information the judges will have to score your project is the information and photos received with the nomination entry.
IMPORTANT: Do not include the nominee’s company name in the project description, photos or other entry materials. The company name should only appear on the nomination form and in the nominator’s letter. The purpose of this requirement is to keep materials anonymous for the judges. When forwarding the nominator’s letter to the judges, NRCA will block out the nominated company’s name. However, nominees are responsible for making sure the project description, photos and other relevant information does not include the company name. For example, in the project description, use “our company” rather than the full company name.
HOW TO SUBMIT
All relevant files, documents, photos and materials should be uploaded with the nomination form.
Nominations must be submitted by Friday, Sept. 15.
Contact Chrystine Hanus, an NRCA director of communications, at email@example.com or (800) 323-9545, ext. 7522.