NRCA ProCertification Qualified Assessors oversee the hands-on performance exams that determine whether roof system installers are ready to become certified.
Qualified Assessors must complete roof system-specific online training to demonstrate knowledge of industry best practices. Qualified Assessors have access to all NRCA ProCertification materials and can establish appropriate fees to generate revenue in conducting performance exams.
Qualified Assessor designations are available for:
- Architectural Metal Flashings and Accessories
- Asphalt Shingle Systems
- Clay and Concrete Tile Systems
- EPDM Systems
- Metal Panel Roof Systems
- Metal Shingle Systems
- Thermoplastic Systems
- Meet the eligibility requirements shown in the Quick Start Guide.
- Complete an online application form with five projects.
- After project approval, complete the online training and exam.