Malarkey Roofing Products and NRCA have joined forces to provide you with the following opportunities, information and education that will help build your business. Through this partnership, Malarkey roofing contractors receive exclusive benefits and discounts on NRCA publications, online programs and more. In addition, Malarkey roofing contractors will receive a special discount on their first year's NRCA membership dues.
Malarkey believes in creating long-term value for its customers and business partners. The company is committed to manufacturing products that support its customers' needs and strives for excellence in the development of long-lasting products and quality service and offerings to its contractors.
As a Malarkey certified contractor, you have an exclusive opportunity to join NRCA and save $250 on your first year's membership dues.
Your membership provides you with exclusive members-only access to invaluable resources, roofing-specific information, job leads and technical expertise you can't get anywhere else.
Some of these resources include:
- Free electronic access to all NRCA publications
- Free live webinars (recordings also are available)
- Substantial savings on all NRCA products, services and educational program registrations, including the International Roofing Expo,® the largest U.S. roofing convention and exhibition
- A fully enhanced digital listing on NRCA's website, nrca.net, and on its consumer website, everybodyneedsaroof.com
- One-on-one access to NRCA's technical and risk management departments
- Free legal assistance through NRCA's Legal Resource Center
- And much more ...
Become an NRCA member and join a community of professionals dedicated to advancing the roofing industry. Membership in NRCA also is widely recognized as a mark of commitment and high achievement in the roofing industry.
As a Malarkey contractor, simply select Malarkey from the Partner Program dropdown menu in the online membership application and provide your Malarkey certification number in the Program ID box.
Questions? Call (800) 323-9545 to speak with an NRCA member services representative.